Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, about information society services and electronic commerce, informs that:
- The name of the company is Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. Its N.I.F. is B01636760. Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, volume 40.659, page 70, sheet M-721.535.
- Its place of business is in St. Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (Spain).
All rights reserved.
- Intellectual property rights of the tacyt.elevenpaths.com, website, its source code, design, navigation layout, databases and different items of content are owned by Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the tacyt.elevenpaths.com web site which Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. places at the disposal of internet users. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
- Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site’s content is authorized solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That this be compatible with the purposes of the tacyt.elevenpaths.com web site.
- That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site’s content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the web site’s content be altered in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.
- Unauthorized use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L.‘s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
- Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user’s place of residence is outside of Spain, Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
NOTICE: You have accessed a system owned Telefónica Group. You need authorization before using it, you being strictly limited to the indicated use of the authorization. Unauthorized access to this system or misuse of it are prohibited and are contrary to the Corporate Security Policy and current legislation. If you disclose inside information Telefónica Group or its customers without prior authorization it may be incurring a violation of corporate legislation, which could even lead to the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanor.
Last updated: September 2020.
We are 100% transparent with you when it comes to the data we gather about you and we always explain to you what information we are gathering about you and why. We will not use your data for strange, unexpected or abusive ways.
You are the only person who can control how your data is used. We are giving you the tools to decide at any moment how you want us to use your data, how your personal information is accessed and updated and until when.
We strive to guarantee your security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information. We have adopted the strongest and most stringent security measures to avoid loss, alteration, misuse or unauthorised access.
1. Who is responsible for the handling of my data as a Tacyt user?
The company responsible for handling your data as a Tacyt user is:
- Name: TELEFÓNICA CYBERSECURITY & CLOUD TECH, S.L.
- N.I.F.: (tax number): B01636760
- Address: c/ Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (Spain)
- Email: email@example.com
2. What data of yours do we handle?
The data belonging to you that will be handled when you use Tacyt will be those necessary to provide the service, namely:
- Contact details that you provide when you sign up and the password you use.
3. How do we obtain you details and where do they come from?
Directly from you when you provide us your email address to trigger the subscription process and after receiving an e-mail invitation when you fill in the online form and afterwards when you use the Tacyt tool.
4. What is the data used for and why?
It is used so that you can enjoy Tacyt, an online service whose aim is to perform security investigations on mobile apps.
5. How long will we store your data for?
We will store your data for as long as is needed in order to provide you with our service.
6. Who can access your data?
As well as the people responsible, as stated above, the following people have access to your personal data:
- Amazon Web Services, hosting provider in Ireland.
Access to your data given to this third party is always granted for appropriate reasons and only given during the time period that is strictly necessary.
7. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
In general, you can use your access rights, changing rights, suppression and opposition rights, limitation rights and portability at any moment for free, by sending an email, with a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent identification document stating what you wish to do to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you will have the right to file a claim with the national control authority, for this purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is as follows:
- Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
- C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid
- Telephone: 901 100 099 or 91 266 35 17
8. ¿How do we protect your data?
TELEFÓNICA CYBERSECURITY & CLOUD TECH, S.L. guarantees the security, the privacy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information, undertaking the most stringent and robust security measures, and giving you the tools and functionalities that allow you to enjoy Tacyt.
Last updated: September 2020.
1. What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visiting users. Cookies may be small text files that are sent to your computer, tablet or any other device that allows you to browse the internet when you access certain web pages, or other similar technologies whose functionality is the same. Cookies allow, among other things, to keep a record of your browsing habits, your preferences or your information to log in and remember them when you return.
2. What types of cookies exist?
Below, you can find a classification of the cookies we might use. Take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
2.1. Cookie categories according to the responsible entity:
Cookies may be "first-party" or "third party".
a) First-party cookies:
"First-Party" cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by TELEFÓNICA as the editor of the web portal and from which the services requested by the user are provided.
b) Third-party cookies:
"Third-party" cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor of the web portal, in this case TELEFÓNICA, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.2. Cookie categories according to the time they remain activated:
Cookies may be "session" or "persistent".
a) Session cookies:
These cookies are assigned to the device from which the user is browsing only for the duration of the visit to the web portal, since they disappear automatically when the user closes the browser. They are usually used to store information that is necessary the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session. These cookies allow TELEFÓNICA to analyze traffic patterns on its website and provide a better browsing experience, improving its content and facilitating the use of the web portal.
b) Persistent cookies:
Persistent cookies imply that the data continues to be stored on the device or terminal of the user, being its temporary duration the minimum essential depending on the purpose of its use. The temporary duration of persistent cookies we use and their expiration date can be consulted below.
2.3. Cookie categories according to its purpose:
a) Technical Cookies:
These cookies allow the user to navigate through our website and use its different options and services, including those that Telefónica uses to manage and operate the website, such as for example, identifying user’s session, remembering the elements that make up the shopping cart, managing payments, storing content for broadcasting video or audio, etc. In addition, technical cookies include those that allow the website to remember information configured by the user so that he or she accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language selected by the user, the type of navigation and regional configuration through which it accesses, etc. Technical cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services of the website, as well as for its proper functioning, therefore it is not possible to reject their use.
b) Analytics cookies:
Analytics cookies allows Telefónica to monitor and analyze the aggregate behavior of users in the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website’s activity, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of such information.
c) Personalization cookies:
Personalization cookies are used to show a customized experience to website visitors, using parameters not specifically selected by the user such as information obtained from the device from which the user is browsing, or information obtained through other interactions of the user with Telefónica (for example, if you are a customer, the products you have purchased).
d) Advertising cookies:
Advertising cookies allow us, through certain data assigned or obtained from a user's device, to store or share with third parties, information related to user’s behavior in our website. First party and third-party cookies, such as [Facebook píxel, LinkedIn píxel, Google Tags] are generally used to be able to improve and optimize advertising campaigns on their platforms.
e) Social Media Cookies:
These cookies are set by a series of social media services [Third parties e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google] which we have embedded to the website in order to allow you to share our content on these social networks. Third parties obtaining information through these cookies might use them to track your visits to other websites or create a profile of your interests to personalize the content that is displayed on your visits to other websites or to the social networks. If you do not allow these cookies, you might not be able to view or use social sharing tools.
3. Which specific cookies do we use in this website?
|Cookies category||Cookies||1st or 3rd Party||Session / Persistent|
4. How to configure or reject cookies?
The cookies in Tacyt are technical and strictly necessary to run the service. If you click on "Accept all and continue" on the banner, it will disappear and you will be allowing the use of all cookies. If you disagree you will have to leave our web site and you will not be able to make use of our services.
You can allow, block or delete these cookies through the configuration options of your internet browser:
5. How long do cookies last on your computer?
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been indicated in each cookie. You can find out each cookie storage period in section 3 of this document.
Once the cookie has expired, it can be renewed if the user accepts its use again.
6. International data transfers
7. Update of the Cookies Policy
TELEFÓNICA may update this Cookies Policy at any time. This update will be applicable from its publication on the website so users are advised to review it periodically.
Last updated: October 2020.
Download the Terms and Conditions of UseDownload
Last updated: September 2020.